At the beginning of this year i decided to start a yearly book. I'm not good with starting mini books and keeping them updated; they just end up sitting on my desk unfinished. So that's when I got the idea of creating a yearly book. Mine consists of clippings of all things that I liked during the year of 2011. Check it out:

So i added a plastic cover sheet and decorated it with stars. Looks cool doesn't it!?

I doodled on a white page and added number from fabric (love it!)
I love that idea! What a great to store memories!
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking out my blog, you're so sweet! :)
-Katie, www.hazelandmare.com
hi!! am new to your blog- i have been making a scrapbook with pictures i like. its so nice to see other people doing it too!! love your blog xxx eleanor
ReplyDeletemirrorofmyworld.blogspot.com
What a great idea!!! Yours looks lovely! :D
ReplyDeleteMind if I follow? ;P
This is a very cute idea ! I like it ! Kisses
ReplyDeleteFashion and Cookies
I love this! I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but this is such a great take on it. Might just have to start one for myself! ;)
ReplyDelete-Karla
casualbedlam.blogspot.com