
Summer is a great time to show off your freshly painted nails;) From winter to summer, here are my favorite nail polishes that I would most often and would highly recommend!

This Pure ICE nail polish is very BOLD and spiced up! Perfect to show off in those flip flops during the summer.
This nail polish is from AVON and it's called Viva Pink. Once you apply the first coat it already begins to turn into a really bright pink!

I absolutely LOVE this nail polish! With one coat, your whole nail is covered with glitter (
unlike other glitter nail polish)

Great for the winter and spring season. A nice bright color always comes in handy;)

What i like about Bon Bons nail polish is that they are TINY but they work great! They also come in a large variety of colors. You can find them at Walmart for like 98 cents!
Yes,yes it is in the shape of a snow man. And when it comes to winter, a nice bright turquoise makes the winter look better;)

Mini. Colorful. Glittery. Perfect;)
How fun! These are all great colors! I have so many bottles of the Pure Ice polish. I love it. It applies so easy and doesn't gunk up, like so many other brands do.
ReplyDelete