Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's definitely time to go shopping.

I found some things that I really want to buy (really!) I'm not much of an online shopper but I think I'm going to have to do that because most of what I want is no longer available in stores:(


So i'll have to turn to online shopping (no problem right? As long as I am able to get what i want then everything is all good:)












  1. TOMS- They have this really cool pattern: these shoes has a silver floral print!


  2. American Eagle Outfitters necklace- It has two key pennants


  3. American Eagle Outfitters Eco shirt- This shirt is from AE's ECO collection which consists of 100% Recycled material to help the environment.


  4. AEO bracelet- I like the woven design with the beads (awesome!)


  5. AEO belt- Lately I've been obsessing over leather braided belts. They look amazing with any outfit!


  6. VANS Luxe edition- unlike other VANS, these have like a woven pattern made from leather. They look elegant in a simple way.


  7. Abercrombie jeans- I adore this dark wash color!


4 comments:

  1. Oh! I love that bracelet and that necklace! Also, I wanted to thank you for leaving the sweetest comment on my blog recently and wanting to be featured. I just wanted you to know that your ad has to be 280x100 in order to look right on my sidebar. I can make you a temporary one or you can re-submit one the correct size. Either way, I'll make sure you get featured! You have a lovely and inspiring blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to get a pair of Toms! I might need to splurge for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete