Friday, November 5, 2010

Drum roll please!....

The Perfect Pear

the crafty and creative blog full of inspiration and how-to's

I promised myself that I would make Lauren a post about her and her blog.....so here it is!

Lauren's blog is full of incredible pictures, ideas, and how-to's. I enjoy her blog a lot and I know you will too. So.... check it out!;) And if you're feeling lucky, stop by because she has a contest going on!

4 comments:

  1. ohh I just love it! its awesome! I'm so glad you like my blog :) you just made my day!
    xoxo
    Lauren
    p.s. you should be a part of the craft challenge, I'd love it if you'd participate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness! - all over your blog! I love it. Your header is so pretty - is it the same as your art journal? Glad you stopped by my blog too. I must follow yours now - it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo...i'll have to check her blog out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! A while ago you posted on my blog that you added one of my buttons. Well I just found out the html in my scrollbox was messed up so it wouldn't work for anyone. I just wanted to let you know that it's all fixed and you can add a button now if you'd like :]
    -Allison Kaye
    www.craftedlove.com

    ReplyDelete