Monday, October 11, 2010

My Latest Creation

I love making pinwheels out of paper!It's so fun, once I started making them I couldn't stop;) Take a look at this card that I made......Guess what it has: PINWHEELS!



And Here's How YOu Make Your Pinwheels!


First, YOu cut out a square(it doesn't matter what the size is, as long as it's a square;) Fold it two times diagonally in half until you have a cross shape in the square.

Then, From each corner cut a line all the way close to the center(but not tooo close)

It should look something like this:





Next, you bring each corner towards the center of the square and it should look like the picture above . Apply some glue( use a hot glue gun: it works best;) to each corner and stick it to the middle of the square.




After you are finished gluing, You can add a button, brad, or anything that comes to mind.


EnjOy!;)

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa! thats awesome, your so creative! I never knew you could make a pinwheel out of paper! thats awesome
    xoxo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I will definitely be making some of these. Thanks for the How To:)

    ReplyDelete