Thursday, July 22, 2010

My latest favorites

I found some neat pictures on 30 something drama queen, and i just love them check 'em out!:


THis one is pretty cool


THis one is so adorable- just look at the dog's face-it's so cute!;)


THis one made me laugh although i don't know why


THis one is also cool;)


This is pretty inspiring

I love this one for it has all things yellow!(lately, i have been obsessed with yellow;)

I guess i just like the color combinations in this picture;)

This one made me think:i should write down one thing that i will do differently everyday

I like this one-it's inspiring....

3 comments:

  1. hey Vanessa! thanks for such a lovely comment on my blog :) i loved it! your blog is pretty cute. My only advice would be to customize your header, make it show what you are all about! :)
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i had designed a header but i don't like it;)so i am still in the process of making a new one!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it too! the yellow collage and the morning ones are my favorite.
    neat blog by the way
    i think im going to have to follow it : )
    hope you will follow mine too
    -Callie
    http://thosebluebirdskies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete