No, I am not flying. No, I am not dreaming. And no, I am not dreaming. Greetings from Great America, California! A couple months ago I went to Great America and there was this giant elevator going up and down a giant pole. And I just had to try it. And it's so cool because there's seats and air conditioning. Oh, and I was also crazy enough to go on the Drop Zone (it's that giant pole in the picture.) This ride takes you up while you are sitting down and secured, so your feet are dangling. After what seems like a million seconds squeezed into five seconds, they drop you down at about 60 miles per hour. Oh and by the way, just so you know, this ride did happen to be 22 stories high. The picture here on the bottom has a carousel with two levels- one carousel on the bottom and one on the top.(I went on the top;) And there's a big pool of water in the front of the carousel, and it's just all so beautiful.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Hello down there!
No, I am not flying. No, I am not dreaming. And no, I am not dreaming. Greetings from Great America, California! A couple months ago I went to Great America and there was this giant elevator going up and down a giant pole. And I just had to try it. And it's so cool because there's seats and air conditioning. Oh, and I was also crazy enough to go on the Drop Zone (it's that giant pole in the picture.) This ride takes you up while you are sitting down and secured, so your feet are dangling. After what seems like a million seconds squeezed into five seconds, they drop you down at about 60 miles per hour. Oh and by the way, just so you know, this ride did happen to be 22 stories high. The picture here on the bottom has a carousel with two levels- one carousel on the bottom and one on the top.(I went on the top;) And there's a big pool of water in the front of the carousel, and it's just all so beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You did such a great job on the blog! I love the brightly-colored little flags across the top of the banner. :0) And, girl... you're brave! I hated that ride when we went to Six Flags a couple of years ago. I love roller coasters and all, but that thing was just too much! LOL!
ReplyDeleteGreat America! I used to go there a million times a summer when I was growing up :)
ReplyDelete